Stay Connected:

FaceBook: www.facebook.com/MauriceRunea
Twitter: https://twitter.com/MauriceRunea
YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/chocolatemrh

Contact Runea:
maurice.runea@gmail.com

If you want to know where your heart is, look where your mind goes when it wanders. quote by Justin Johnson

October 31, 2008

I Need These...

I need these boots that is, lol, Oh my goodness, I want them... If anyone knows where to find these boots please email me @ chocolatemrh@hotmail.com immediately and let me know where to locate them.

And while your at it, let me know where I can find the actor Gregory Kieth who plays Trey on "Noah's Arc", LOL

ALSO... Check out the Hot, New website: www.TheRainbowCollective.com, where you can see original films, shows, shorts, music, documentaries and blogs.

I now write for The Rainbow Collective, So be sure to frequently check out the site for new material from myself and others from our LGBT community

No comments: