Stay Connected:

FaceBook: www.facebook.com/MauriceRunea
Twitter: https://twitter.com/MauriceRunea
YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/chocolatemrh

Contact Runea:
maurice.runea@gmail.com

If you want to know where your heart is, look where your mind goes when it wanders. quote by Justin Johnson

February 15, 2008

Vantage Point & Blue Magazine Parties A Success

Wednesday Night (2/13/08) was the trailer release party for Vantage Point, the long awaited talk show starring: Nathan "7" Scott, Dwight Allen O'Neal, Maurice Runea & DJ Baker... We also celebrated the Nationwide Launch of BLEU Magazine.

Many Thanx goes out to all those who fully supported us... ALIBI Lounge was packed... Celebs everywhere, Mr. Derrick L. Briggs, Adam Benjamin Irby, BLEU Magazine's Devon who blessed attendendee's with copies of BLEU's first issue , Recording Artist Baron, King Jabbar, Jesse O and Rapper Likwuld of Rebel Starr came through, Dwight Allen O'Neal of Christopher Street TV, Ricky Day, Eric & Giovanni of the NYC Socialites, DJ Baker of Da Doo Dirty Show, Christopher Street cast member Lamar Stanton, Authors Jamelle Omarr Tutler & Nathan James, Celebrity Photographer Dexstar G, Fashion Designer/ Online Magazine Editor Maurice Runea, Actor & Model J.R. came to show support, B.E.T. "College Hill" star and T.V. Personality Ray Cunningham & cast members of Vantage Point were all in attendance... Gay Men's Health Crisis also was on hand to supply safer sex info and promote a few of their programs geared toward Afro-American and Latino males that sleep with men, such as Choices a group for HIV Positive males who want skills to help with discloser, The Barbershop is a mixed status group for Afro-American males to bond and learn from each other and Many Men Many Voices "3MV" is a behavior change mixed status group for Afro-American & Latino males... To learm more about these groups check out http://www.gmhc.org/.
The night was filled with networking, love, scandalous hook-up's (you know who you are, LOL) and just some good ole' fun. Ray Cunningham won the IPOD Touch, Giovanni of NYC Socialites won the Maurice Runea Couture Tee, Hayward Aaron was the lucky winner of the $200 Gift Certificate to an exclusive NYC day spa and another patron won two tickets to Ripleys Believe It or Not in Times Square.
The host for the night were myself, Maurice Runea and the scandlous DJ Baker... I cant even begin to tell you how tired I was, I was literally running on empty, but I played host all night and you would have never known How tired I was, but believe the gig was up the minute I got in my cab to go home, I fell into a crack head sleep, LOL... I walked in my door and It was a wrap, I woke up fully dressed, coat hat, boots and all still on... Just ridiculous to be that tired, but let me breifly explain why I be so damn drained, I work to very stressful positions @ GMHC (one being a whole lot more stressful than the other, but stressful none the less), I design my own line of clothing, Im a cast member of Vantage Point, Editor of Maurice Runea "The Magazine" a socialite and about to step into the realm of throwing parties... How The Hell Does Paris Hilton Do It, LOL...























No comments: