Stay Connected:

FaceBook: www.facebook.com/MauriceRunea
Twitter: https://twitter.com/MauriceRunea
YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/chocolatemrh

Contact Runea:
maurice.runea@gmail.com

If you want to know where your heart is, look where your mind goes when it wanders. quote by Justin Johnson

April 03, 2008

Bedtime Prayer - by Jason

Now I lay me down to sleep.
I pray for a man, who's not a creep.
One who's handsome, smart and strong.
Who's not afraid to admit when he is wrong.
One who thinks before he speaks,
When he promises to call, he doesn't wait 6 weeks.
I pray that he is gainfully employed.
Won't lose his cool when he's annoyed.
Pulls out my chair and opens my door.
Massages my back and begs to do more.
Is that to much to ask?????????

Written By: Jason - www.myspace.com/jasonlc

No comments: