Stay Connected:

FaceBook: www.facebook.com/MauriceRunea
Twitter: https://twitter.com/MauriceRunea
YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/chocolatemrh

Contact Runea:
maurice.runea@gmail.com

If you want to know where your heart is, look where your mind goes when it wanders. quote by Justin Johnson

December 31, 2008

Maurice Runea Sums It Up

HAPPY 2009
"REFLECTING"
As I sit here reflecting on 2008, I realize I have a hell of alot to be thankful for... I'm truly blessed.

2008 was quite an eventful year for me, I met some cool people, cut some off, made new friends, lost a few, dated, partied like a rock star, cried, stressed out, got angry, wrapped up old projects, started some new ones, lost some weight, realized who was true to me, fixed some friendships & relationships, decided some ain't worth fixing, got closer to God and through it all... The Ups, Downs and in between's I Made It.

I am proud, happy and honored to say, I'm ending 2008 healthy, happy, strong and sane, with no baggage, drama or regrets.

2009 can only get better and I'm soooo looking forward to all it brings.

Thank You All Who Played A Part... Luv Ya!

No comments: