Stay Connected:

FaceBook: www.facebook.com/MauriceRunea
Twitter: https://twitter.com/MauriceRunea
YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/chocolatemrh

Contact Runea:
maurice.runea@gmail.com

If you want to know where your heart is, look where your mind goes when it wanders. quote by Justin Johnson

September 01, 2008

Don't Spend Major Time With Minor People

Happy Labor Day readers, I posted this back in February and Just felt the need to repost it again...

If there are people in your life who continually disappoint you, break promises, and stomp on your dreams, too judgmental, have different values and don't have your back during difficult times...that is not a friend.

To have a friend you must be a friend. Sometimes in life as you grow, your friends will either grow or go. Surround yourself with people who reflect values, goals interests and lifestyle.

When I think of any of my successes, I am thankful to GOD from whom all blessings flow, and to my family and friends who enrich my life. Over the years the names in my phone book have changed because I've changed for the better. At first you think you're going to be alone, but after a while new people show up in your life and that makes life so much sweeter and easier to endure.

Remember what your elders used to say, "Birds of a feather flock together. If you're an eagle, don't hang around chickens: Chickens Can't Fly!

I love myself and the Lord and thank Him for all that he does in my life, When fake people do things to intentionally hurt me, I know I can count on him to always have my back. He is my source of existence. He keeps me functioning each and everyday. Without Him, I will be nothing. Without Him, I am nothing but with Him I can do all things.

Be Positive - Be Progressive
Take the time to make a positive difference in someone's life. Walk by faith, not by sight
Receive your blessings. Heal the past; live the present; dream the future.

To all you shady former friends, Thanx for teaching me the lessons that were meant for me to learn, for all the people who genuiely love me, keep doing so, your love, support and advice, coupled with my beliefs is what helped me to survive the coup of chickens that was trying to hold me down, So all my fellow Eagles lets glide away, Be happy, prosperous and leave the chicken (heads, LOL) to perish.

Friends, Don't Hurt Friends, But Enemies Have No Boundries

No comments: