1. Communicate with your partner.
2. Be open to try new experiences and willing to try exciting things (ex.hand cuffs, outdoor rendezvous, spontaneous encounters, showers, bubble baths, etc.
3. Be creative, supportive and loving... Men love to feel important.
4. Set the mood (candles, music, incense, soft sheets and etc.).
5. Know how to throw down in the kitchen (remember the old saying, "The way to a man's heart is through his stomach"?)
6. Find activities you both can share and enjoy.
7. Allow your man to relax and be himself.
8. Don't Nag, Assume or Accuse, Men hate that... (make sure you have the facts before you confront him on anything).
9. Respect that he has a life and friends.
10. And NEVER embarrass him in public (If a situation arises put it on pause till yall are alone, no need to give the rumour mill something to chat about).